We’re still here, update 9/16/2016

The water has remained perfect since my last post.  Please accept my apology for the delay in updates.  We’re expecting bunches of fall chinook to visit shortly, a little push of water would probably do it.  There has been a lot of fishing pressure at the mouth in the Columbia and in the Klick gorge down near Lyle.  Fall chinook numbers over Bonneville remain promising.

I’ve had zero luck accessing the weather page I usually use for forecasts this evening so this comes from the last time I could access it.  The prediction was for a 20% chance of rain on Saturday and a smaller chance on Sunday.  If we do get a decent downpour somewhere in the basin we might bet lucky but 20% chance has never seemed promising to me.  Next Thursday seems more promising, 60% chance of rain.  Another site suggests there will be rain on Adams tomorrow, very little rain and it could end up being mostly snow but a little color and a push of water sound good to me.

Had a couple guests from the East Coast for a few days.  We swung flies together Weds. afternoon and evening and caught the skunk.  They went on a swing only guided float trip with Travis at westernwatersguides.com on Thurs. and did find fish.  First pic is Frank delivering a cast, second is David thinking about casting. Mid-afternoon pics.

frankcasting91416davidfishing91416

Comments are closed.